Low Cost Vespa Scooter Insurance
If you are looking for a quote on your Vespa Moped or Scooter you are at the right place. For over the past 15 years we have been the official insurance partner of Vespa UK, offering low cost insurance quotes on all models of Vespa's. As a leading UK scooter & motorcycle insurance broker we specialise in providing the best cover possible on all new & used machines, so whether you have a brand new GTS or a classic Vespa 50 Special, we can help get the right insurance cover for you. Our specialist scheme can also cover multiple vehicles on one policy including classic and modern scooters.
Getting a quote with us couldn't be easier, you can get a quote online or if you prefer to speak to someone why not call our UK Call Centre so one of our specialist staff can offer you a bespoke quote for your Vespa scooter. By getting a quote for your Vespa insurance direct with us you will receive our cheapest quote, we will not be cheaper on comparison sites.
Current Vespa Models
- GTS Super
Brief History of Vespa
Vespa is a scooter brand owned and manufactured by the Piaggio Group. Vespa was first founded in 1946 in Florence, Italy. It all started when Enrico Piaggio, the son of Piaggio founder Rinaldo Piaggio, contracted aeronautical engineer Corradino D'Ascanio to redesign a scooter prototype which failed to meet Enrico's satisfaction. Apparently, when Enrico was shown D'Ascanio's design for the first time he said: "Sembra una vespa!" ("It resembles a wasp!") Enrico basically named his new scooter on the spot. By the tail end of the 40s the stylish and affordable Vespa soon became a popular scooter for the masses.
During the early 50s, Vespa had started to get attention in Hollywood with many stars becoming Vespa owners in turn inspiring thousands of people to follow suit. As Vespa's popularity grew they expanded to have Vespa Scooters manufactured under licence in many countries around the world to meet demand. In the 1960's Vespa had a resurgence in the UK thanks to the Mod culture.
Now to the modern day in the UK and not only are Vespa's still a popular and stylish commuter and transport for many, they are still enjoyed in their thousands by scooter enthusiasts who stay true to their scooter culture and attend scooter rallies and ride outs.
Our customers us!
- 4.36 Average
- 1479 Reviews
- AnonymousIt was great talking over the phone with the sales assistant. She gave me all information I needed to make sure I was fully cover and to choose the best…Posted 18 hours ago
- Andrea MainardiGreat customer service over the phone. Patient and kind operators.Posted 21 hours ago
- AnonymousSo much easier doing everything on line and not having to speak to someone who will try to sell you something elsePosted 55 minutes ago
- Nicole JanceyVery good quote and very good service from phone conversationPosted 1 hour ago
- Kieran SherringtonGood service, reasonable price, lovely and very helpful staff member I spoke with, overall good experiencePosted 3 hours ago
- Norman KerrDealing with insurance companies can be problematic, not so at Lexham. Their customer service is superb. Dealing with the issues at hand, not trying to get more money from you…Posted 5 hours ago
- AnonymousI thought the insurance offered the right deal for mePosted 15 hours ago
- Will DavisThe man I spoke to wasn't exactly rude but he wasn't exactly friendly either. A bit brusque and no nonsense. Made my feel a bit awkward when I was trying…Posted 17 hours ago
- Jaroslav BoganI’ve found it easy to insure my motorcyclePosted 17 hours ago
- Gari CrossTo be totally honest prior to searching for insurance for my scooter Lexham was a new name to me but it turned out to be a name I will use…Posted 19 hours ago
- Stephen RapleyLexham kept my insurance nice and low.Posted 19 hours ago
- RAFAEL ALVESIt is very good to be with the insurer lexham great professionalsPosted 20 hours ago