Low Cost Vespa Scooter Insurance
If you are looking for a quote on your Vespa Moped or Scooter you are at the right place. For over the past 15 years we have been the official insurance partner of Vespa UK, offering low cost insurance quotes on all models of Vespa's. As a leading UK scooter & motorcycle insurance broker we specialise in providing the best cover possible on all new & used machines, so whether you have a brand new GTS or a classic Vespa 50 Special, we can help get the right insurance cover for you. Our specialist scheme can also cover multiple vehicles on one policy including classic and modern scooters.
Getting a quote with us couldn't be easier, you can get a quote online or if you prefer to speak to someone why not call our UK Call Centre so one of our specialist staff can offer you a bespoke quote for your Vespa scooter. By getting a quote for your Vespa insurance direct with us you will receive our cheapest quote, we will not be cheaper on comparison sites.
Current Vespa Models
- GTS Super
Brief History of Vespa
Vespa is a scooter brand owned and manufactured by the Piaggio Group. Vespa was first founded in 1946 in Florence, Italy. It all started when Enrico Piaggio, the son of Piaggio founder Rinaldo Piaggio, contracted aeronautical engineer Corradino D'Ascanio to redesign a scooter prototype which failed to meet Enrico's satisfaction. Apparently, when Enrico was shown D'Ascanio's design for the first time he said: "Sembra una vespa!" ("It resembles a wasp!") Enrico basically named his new scooter on the spot. By the tail end of the 40s the stylish and affordable Vespa soon became a popular scooter for the masses.
During the early 50s, Vespa had started to get attention in Hollywood with many stars becoming Vespa owners in turn inspiring thousands of people to follow suit. As Vespa's popularity grew they expanded to have Vespa Scooters manufactured under licence in many countries around the world to meet demand. In the 1960's Vespa had a resurgence in the UK thanks to the Mod culture.
Now to the modern day in the UK and not only are Vespa's still a popular and stylish commuter and transport for many, they are still enjoyed in their thousands by scooter enthusiasts who stay true to their scooter culture and attend scooter rallies and ride outs.
Our customers us!
- 4.35 Average
- 1943 Reviews
- Tristan HargreavesBrilliant company. Excellent customer services team. I highly recommend Lexham insurancePosted 2 days ago
- Robert PickettI changed to insuring my modern motorcycle with Lexham last year and renewed with them this year. Why? The quality of their customer service. They know their stuff,…Posted 3 days ago
- Martin ArcherTheir bicycle insurance provides good cover at a very reasonable price.Posted 4 days ago
- Shaun Wintrupa bit more than I was thinking.Posted 4 days ago
- John PattersonVery professional in the conversation I had with the representative for the quotation, and the followup confirmation of my order.Posted 4 days ago
- AnonymousEasy quick online application, Documents were received within the hour, Helpful customer services when I had questions, Affordable monthly repayments, Very happy. Thanks Lexham, I will be renewing next year…Posted 4 days ago
- Luis JamesCouldn’t be happier great service, great price toPosted 5 days ago
- Rayane Tahar Amor K...Hi I’m so happy whit lexham insurancePosted 5 days ago
- David MaloneyAlways helpful and excellent service, gives you what you need and no pushy selling, I will carry on using Lexham every timePosted 5 days ago
- Alun DeacyI was very pleased with the cover I got and the help was great from the staff at hexham. Thankyou so much..alun..Posted 5 days ago
- Zac Daviesvery good service, good prices, excellent team!Posted 5 days ago
- Amarildo BushatiBest service ever I would recommended highlyPosted 5 days ago