Low Cost Vespa Scooter Insurance
If you are looking for a quote on your Vespa Moped or Scooter you are at the right place. For over the past 15 years we have been the official insurance partner of Vespa UK, offering low cost insurance quotes on all models of Vespa's. As a leading UK scooter & motorcycle insurance broker we specialise in providing the best cover possible on all new & used machines, so whether you have a brand new GTS or a classic Vespa 50 Special, we can help get the right insurance cover for you. Our specialist scheme can also cover multiple vehicles on one policy including classic and modern scooters.
Getting a quote with us couldn't be easier, you can get a quote online or if you prefer to speak to someone why not call our UK Call Centre so one of our specialist staff can offer you a bespoke quote for your Vespa scooter. By getting a quote for your Vespa insurance direct with us you will receive our cheapest quote, we will not be cheaper on comparison sites.
Current Vespa Models
- GTS Super
Brief History of Vespa
Vespa is a scooter brand owned and manufactured by the Piaggio Group. Vespa was first founded in 1946 in Florence, Italy. It all started when Enrico Piaggio, the son of Piaggio founder Rinaldo Piaggio, contracted aeronautical engineer Corradino D'Ascanio to redesign a scooter prototype which failed to meet Enrico's satisfaction. Apparently, when Enrico was shown D'Ascanio's design for the first time he said: "Sembra una vespa!" ("It resembles a wasp!") Enrico basically named his new scooter on the spot. By the tail end of the 40s the stylish and affordable Vespa soon became a popular scooter for the masses.
During the early 50s, Vespa had started to get attention in Hollywood with many stars becoming Vespa owners in turn inspiring thousands of people to follow suit. As Vespa's popularity grew they expanded to have Vespa Scooters manufactured under licence in many countries around the world to meet demand. In the 1960's Vespa had a resurgence in the UK thanks to the Mod culture.
Now to the modern day in the UK and not only are Vespa's still a popular and stylish commuter and transport for many, they are still enjoyed in their thousands by scooter enthusiasts who stay true to their scooter culture and attend scooter rallies and ride outs.
Our customers us!
- 4.39 Average
- 1372 Reviews
- James BuchananI was happy that Lexham were willing to insure my much treasured new bicyclePosted 20 hours ago
- Kevin SturrockHad My Motor cycle stolen and every step was advised and the helpful service was 5* even though we got the bike back.Posted 12 hours ago
- William Randallexcellent service / very good quotesPosted 15 hours ago
- Harrison Mattock-Pr...So far so good, very good customer service.Posted 20 hours ago
- Lee WesolowskiVery helpful great communication was a pleasurePosted 22 hours ago
- Martin BotterillPleasent to deal with on the phone professional and genuine.Posted 1 hour ago
- Ryan Aidan SmithNot sure yet as this is my first inc pol but so fare so good essay for my dad to set up for me thanksPosted 12 hours ago
- Christopher MyersExcellent Customer ServicePosted 19 hours ago
- Charlie JonesExcellent customer services no sales pressure and helpful guidance. Very pleasant advisorPosted 19 hours ago
- paul bryantsaved me over £100 on my renewal from mce and the excess was halvedPosted 19 hours ago
- AnonymousCustomer service staff were really helpful and were able to answer any questions I had.Posted 20 hours ago
- Mark Lowriequick and easy ,straight forwardPosted 20 hours ago