Low Cost Vespa Scooter Insurance
If you are looking for a quote on your Vespa Moped or Scooter you are at the right place. For over the past 15 years we have been the official insurance partner of Vespa UK, offering low cost insurance quotes on all models of Vespa's. As a leading UK scooter & motorcycle insurance broker we specialise in providing the best cover possible on all new & used machines, so whether you have a brand new GTS or a classic Vespa 50 Special, we can help get the right insurance cover for you. Our specialist scheme can also cover multiple vehicles on one policy including classic and modern scooters.
Getting a quote with us couldn't be easier, you can get a quote online or if you prefer to speak to someone why not call our UK Call Centre so one of our specialist staff can offer you a bespoke quote for your Vespa scooter. By getting a quote for your Vespa insurance direct with us you will receive our cheapest quote, we will not be cheaper on comparison sites.
Current Vespa Models
- GTS Super
Brief History of Vespa
Vespa is a scooter brand owned and manufactured by the Piaggio Group. Vespa was first founded in 1946 in Florence, Italy. It all started when Enrico Piaggio, the son of Piaggio founder Rinaldo Piaggio, contracted aeronautical engineer Corradino D'Ascanio to redesign a scooter prototype which failed to meet Enrico's satisfaction. Apparently, when Enrico was shown D'Ascanio's design for the first time he said: "Sembra una vespa!" ("It resembles a wasp!") Enrico basically named his new scooter on the spot. By the tail end of the 40s the stylish and affordable Vespa soon became a popular scooter for the masses.
During the early 50s, Vespa had started to get attention in Hollywood with many stars becoming Vespa owners in turn inspiring thousands of people to follow suit. As Vespa's popularity grew they expanded to have Vespa Scooters manufactured under licence in many countries around the world to meet demand. In the 1960's Vespa had a resurgence in the UK thanks to the Mod culture.
Now to the modern day in the UK and not only are Vespa's still a popular and stylish commuter and transport for many, they are still enjoyed in their thousands by scooter enthusiasts who stay true to their scooter culture and attend scooter rallies and ride outs.
Our customers us!
- 4.36 Average
- 1601 Reviews
- Diego TensolAmazing experiencePosted 5 hours ago
- Gary WrightLexham offered to insure my new Aprilia for £600 fully comp today, my previous insurer were offering me quotes of £2,500 TPFT! Why would you want to go anywhere else?…Posted 57 minutes ago
- Majid Eskandarithank uPosted 15 hours ago
- Luke CutajarNot received my documents yet.Posted 4 hours ago
- Mark FairmanBest quote for motorcycle , great customer service . I have just paid premium so early days to give a complete satisfaction feedbackPosted 14 minutes ago
- Waldiney DE Almeida...great insurance company thank youPosted 2 hours ago
- Celma Teixeira leit...great servicePosted 5 hours ago
- AnonymousExcellent service from Lexham. My call was answered promptly and my application was processed in a timely manner. The price was also very competitive compared with their…Posted 9 hours ago
- ROGER LONGProfessional well informed staff on both occasions able to deal effectively with my policy.Posted 17 hours ago
- Michael SullivanI had been recommended by friends and family after I discovered Lexham on the Admiral site and I received the best service possible. The lady that served me was excellent,…Posted 19 hours ago
- Mark TakacsThank you! Have a nice day!Posted 19 hours ago
- Fernando Petronetto...Very goodPosted 19 hours ago