Low Cost Vespa Scooter Insurance
If you are looking for a quote on your Vespa Moped or Scooter you are at the right place. For over the past 15 years we have been the official insurance partner of Vespa UK, offering low cost insurance quotes on all models of Vespa's. As a leading UK scooter & motorcycle insurance broker we specialise in providing the best cover possible on all new & used machines, so whether you have a brand new GTS or a classic Vespa 50 Special, we can help get the right insurance cover for you. Our specialist scheme can also cover multiple vehicles on one policy including classic and modern scooters.
Getting a quote with us couldn't be easier, you can get a quote online or if you prefer to speak to someone why not call our UK Call Centre so one of our specialist staff can offer you a bespoke quote for your Vespa scooter. By getting a quote for your Vespa insurance direct with us you will receive our cheapest quote, we will not be cheaper on comparison sites.
Current Vespa Models
- GTS Super
Brief History of Vespa
Vespa is a scooter brand owned and manufactured by the Piaggio Group. Vespa was first founded in 1946 in Florence, Italy. It all started when Enrico Piaggio, the son of Piaggio founder Rinaldo Piaggio, contracted aeronautical engineer Corradino D'Ascanio to redesign a scooter prototype which failed to meet Enrico's satisfaction. Apparently, when Enrico was shown D'Ascanio's design for the first time he said: "Sembra una vespa!" ("It resembles a wasp!") Enrico basically named his new scooter on the spot. By the tail end of the 40s the stylish and affordable Vespa soon became a popular scooter for the masses.
During the early 50s, Vespa had started to get attention in Hollywood with many stars becoming Vespa owners in turn inspiring thousands of people to follow suit. As Vespa's popularity grew they expanded to have Vespa Scooters manufactured under licence in many countries around the world to meet demand. In the 1960's Vespa had a resurgence in the UK thanks to the Mod culture.
Now to the modern day in the UK and not only are Vespa's still a popular and stylish commuter and transport for many, they are still enjoyed in their thousands by scooter enthusiasts who stay true to their scooter culture and attend scooter rallies and ride outs.
Our customers us!
- 4.38 Average
- 1423 Reviews
- AnonymousExcellent service from Harriet. Answered all the questions I had about the insurance policy in a clear, easy to understand way. The policy doesn’t have tricky exclusions like other insurance…Posted 19 hours ago
- Yohanna AlzateIt's very good insurancePosted 22 hours ago
- Elliot StephensVery quick and easy to get advice. Highly recommendPosted 23 hours ago
- Thomas Hemming-GuyThey made it quick and easy really good to talk to and easy to understand their feed backPosted 35 minutes ago
- Jack CockellRepeat customer very helpful very friendly thank youPosted 1 hour ago
- Zohar SharifiaQuick and easy process great tel respond great customer service thanksPosted 1 hour ago
- Lesley HobbsCycle recovery gives peace of mind when out ridingPosted 1 hour ago
- Adam CebulaHaven't made a claim yet and i am quite a new rider. have been with the company for a year, they beat all quotes by at least £150 and i…Posted 1 hour ago
- Vinicius SantosGood very good nicePosted 20 hours ago
- JeffVery easy company to deal with, great cover at a great price.Posted 14 hours ago
- Erik YordanovThe good thing is that if u call them, they will answer very quickly. I'm a new driver (biker) and they were the cheapest option (135pm) for 125cc (I'm 17).…Posted 16 hours ago
- Daniel WestExcellent customer service with no hassle, also provides great advice for new riders like myself. Quote was also very competitive.Posted 1 hour ago