Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.36 Average
- 1601 Reviews
- Diego TensolAmazing experiencePosted 5 hours ago
- Gary WrightLexham offered to insure my new Aprilia for £600 fully comp today, my previous insurer were offering me quotes of £2,500 TPFT! Why would you want to go anywhere else?…Posted 57 minutes ago
- Majid Eskandarithank uPosted 15 hours ago
- Luke CutajarNot received my documents yet.Posted 4 hours ago
- Mark FairmanBest quote for motorcycle , great customer service . I have just paid premium so early days to give a complete satisfaction feedbackPosted 14 minutes ago
- Waldiney DE Almeida...great insurance company thank youPosted 2 hours ago
- Celma Teixeira leit...great servicePosted 5 hours ago
- AnonymousExcellent service from Lexham. My call was answered promptly and my application was processed in a timely manner. The price was also very competitive compared with their…Posted 9 hours ago
- ROGER LONGProfessional well informed staff on both occasions able to deal effectively with my policy.Posted 17 hours ago
- Michael SullivanI had been recommended by friends and family after I discovered Lexham on the Admiral site and I received the best service possible. The lady that served me was excellent,…Posted 19 hours ago
- Mark TakacsThank you! Have a nice day!Posted 19 hours ago
- Fernando Petronetto...Very goodPosted 19 hours ago