Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.36 Average
- 1479 Reviews
- AnonymousIt was great talking over the phone with the sales assistant. She gave me all information I needed to make sure I was fully cover and to choose the best…Posted 18 hours ago
- Andrea MainardiGreat customer service over the phone. Patient and kind operators.Posted 21 hours ago
- AnonymousSo much easier doing everything on line and not having to speak to someone who will try to sell you something elsePosted 55 minutes ago
- Nicole JanceyVery good quote and very good service from phone conversationPosted 1 hour ago
- Kieran SherringtonGood service, reasonable price, lovely and very helpful staff member I spoke with, overall good experiencePosted 3 hours ago
- Norman KerrDealing with insurance companies can be problematic, not so at Lexham. Their customer service is superb. Dealing with the issues at hand, not trying to get more money from you…Posted 5 hours ago
- AnonymousI thought the insurance offered the right deal for mePosted 15 hours ago
- Will DavisThe man I spoke to wasn't exactly rude but he wasn't exactly friendly either. A bit brusque and no nonsense. Made my feel a bit awkward when I was trying…Posted 17 hours ago
- Jaroslav BoganI’ve found it easy to insure my motorcyclePosted 17 hours ago
- Gari CrossTo be totally honest prior to searching for insurance for my scooter Lexham was a new name to me but it turned out to be a name I will use…Posted 19 hours ago
- Stephen RapleyLexham kept my insurance nice and low.Posted 19 hours ago
- RAFAEL ALVESIt is very good to be with the insurer lexham great professionalsPosted 20 hours ago