Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.35 Average
- 1943 Reviews
- Tristan HargreavesBrilliant company. Excellent customer services team. I highly recommend Lexham insurancePosted 2 days ago
- Robert PickettI changed to insuring my modern motorcycle with Lexham last year and renewed with them this year. Why? The quality of their customer service. They know their stuff,…Posted 3 days ago
- Martin ArcherTheir bicycle insurance provides good cover at a very reasonable price.Posted 4 days ago
- Shaun Wintrupa bit more than I was thinking.Posted 4 days ago
- John PattersonVery professional in the conversation I had with the representative for the quotation, and the followup confirmation of my order.Posted 4 days ago
- AnonymousEasy quick online application, Documents were received within the hour, Helpful customer services when I had questions, Affordable monthly repayments, Very happy. Thanks Lexham, I will be renewing next year…Posted 5 days ago
- Luis JamesCouldn’t be happier great service, great price toPosted 5 days ago
- Rayane Tahar Amor K...Hi I’m so happy whit lexham insurancePosted 5 days ago
- David MaloneyAlways helpful and excellent service, gives you what you need and no pushy selling, I will carry on using Lexham every timePosted 5 days ago
- Alun DeacyI was very pleased with the cover I got and the help was great from the staff at hexham. Thankyou so much..alun..Posted 5 days ago
- Zac Daviesvery good service, good prices, excellent team!Posted 5 days ago
- Amarildo BushatiBest service ever I would recommended highlyPosted 5 days ago