Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.35 Average
- 1698 Reviews
- Genovel RusuBest Deal. Thank youPosted 20 hours ago
- AnonymousI chose Lexham as they were reasonably priced, unlike my previous insurer. I purchased the policy online quickly and easily. I have had no problems or issues yet. The only baffling…Posted 21 hours ago
- AnonymousIniciando a utilizaçao do mesmo now..Posted 20 hours ago
- Lee ParvinReasonable price for my insurancePosted 21 hours ago
- AnonymousWazeer gul shirzadPosted 21 hours ago
- Omid KhanEasyPosted 23 hours ago
- Robert GoddardLexham insurance are the only insurance company that I could find to insure my electric bicycle.Posted 23 hours ago
- Carol DaviesThey have been really supportive & helpfulPosted 23 hours ago
- Alistair DonaldThe person I dealt with was both helpful and knowledgeablePosted 1 hour ago
- Nasibullah AhmadziGood insurance for me I happy ThanksPosted 1 hour ago
- Jayke BownGreat yo deal with good price but has struggled to call to renew so had to get new quote and start again onlinePosted 1 hour ago
- Tim HymansOlivia was a perfect service representative and I appreciated her taking the time to call me back on behalf of Traci to resolve my issue, explaining the situation and ensuring…Posted 1 hour ago