Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.33 Average
- 2205 Reviews
- Nazir Ahmad Dawlatz...Is very very goodPosted 2 days ago
- Joe BrownsellVery happy with the service Would recommendPosted 2 days ago
- Marinel Gabarai have already sent a e mail praising the lady Samone who dealt with our insurance needs . She needs a Medal for the kind of assistance provided. one call…Posted 2 days ago
- Josh PakrerGood company, all my friends have gone with these to. Highly recommendPosted 2 days ago
- David AustenVery impressed with the efficient service. Call was answered quickly, and was given a very competitive quote which I took. I will be insuring my other bikes with them when…Posted 2 days ago
- Kane Douglas-Davids...I was pleased of customer service and they was able to help me with enquires and sorting my insurance quicklyPosted 2 days ago
- Syed Faiz Ul H Shah...I like lexham insurance policyPosted 2 days ago
- Nathan Batesfriendly, helpful and very efficient service thank youPosted 2 days ago
- Anonymousfast and easy servicePosted 3 days ago
- AnonymousPleasant and quick and easy experience, best price and very informativePosted 6 days ago
- AnonymousEverything fast and very efficientlyPosted 6 days ago
- Mariane Nettoit is a very good and cheap insurance.Posted 1 week ago