Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.39 Average
- 1372 Reviews
- James BuchananI was happy that Lexham were willing to insure my much treasured new bicyclePosted 20 hours ago
- Kevin SturrockHad My Motor cycle stolen and every step was advised and the helpful service was 5* even though we got the bike back.Posted 12 hours ago
- William Randallexcellent service / very good quotesPosted 15 hours ago
- Harrison Mattock-Pr...So far so good, very good customer service.Posted 20 hours ago
- Lee WesolowskiVery helpful great communication was a pleasurePosted 22 hours ago
- Martin BotterillPleasent to deal with on the phone professional and genuine.Posted 1 hour ago
- Ryan Aidan SmithNot sure yet as this is my first inc pol but so fare so good essay for my dad to set up for me thanksPosted 12 hours ago
- Christopher MyersExcellent Customer ServicePosted 19 hours ago
- Charlie JonesExcellent customer services no sales pressure and helpful guidance. Very pleasant advisorPosted 19 hours ago
- paul bryantsaved me over £100 on my renewal from mce and the excess was halvedPosted 19 hours ago
- AnonymousCustomer service staff were really helpful and were able to answer any questions I had.Posted 20 hours ago
- Mark Lowriequick and easy ,straight forwardPosted 20 hours ago