Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.8 Average
- 1235 Reviews
- Luca MessenaThe customer service is very helpful and good!! Is a good recommendationPosted 1 minute ago
- AnonymousGood price and good costumer service.Posted 4 minutes ago
- Yvonne LogueWe have 2 bikes, in different names - and when I mentioned my husband had not had his reminder, the adviser checked his system and was able to update this…Posted 17 hours ago
- LewisGreat price Great servicePosted 13 hours ago
- AnonymousCompetitive quote, with polite, professional and friendly staff! Would definitely recommend!Posted 21 hours ago
- Tiago HavrelukAttendencePosted 21 hours ago
- AnonymousVery professional servicePosted 18 hours ago
- Emma BaxterEasy to use website, great customer service, excellent cover options and competitively priced. I would definitely recommend XxPosted 9 hours ago
- Joshua DaviesVery good and easy to talk toPosted 21 hours ago
- Alan CrossleyFirst time I’ve used Lexham Insurance and was quite impressed, coming out as the best quote on several comparison sites.After deciding to go with Lexham I rang them to speak…Posted 20 minutes ago
- Graham ThorpeEasy renewal of insurancePosted 1 hour ago
- Kieran HoughtonAnswered all my questions and didn't run into any complications as well as a competative price.Posted 8 hours ago