Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.38 Average
- 1423 Reviews
- AnonymousExcellent service from Harriet. Answered all the questions I had about the insurance policy in a clear, easy to understand way. The policy doesn’t have tricky exclusions like other insurance…Posted 19 hours ago
- Yohanna AlzateIt's very good insurancePosted 22 hours ago
- Elliot StephensVery quick and easy to get advice. Highly recommendPosted 23 hours ago
- Thomas Hemming-GuyThey made it quick and easy really good to talk to and easy to understand their feed backPosted 35 minutes ago
- Jack CockellRepeat customer very helpful very friendly thank youPosted 1 hour ago
- Zohar SharifiaQuick and easy process great tel respond great customer service thanksPosted 1 hour ago
- Lesley HobbsCycle recovery gives peace of mind when out ridingPosted 1 hour ago
- Adam CebulaHaven't made a claim yet and i am quite a new rider. have been with the company for a year, they beat all quotes by at least £150 and i…Posted 1 hour ago
- Vinicius SantosGood very good nicePosted 20 hours ago
- JeffVery easy company to deal with, great cover at a great price.Posted 14 hours ago
- Erik YordanovThe good thing is that if u call them, they will answer very quickly. I'm a new driver (biker) and they were the cheapest option (135pm) for 125cc (I'm 17).…Posted 16 hours ago
- Daniel WestExcellent customer service with no hassle, also provides great advice for new riders like myself. Quote was also very competitive.Posted 1 hour ago