Low Cost Moto Guzzi Motorcycle Insurance
Getting a quote on your Moto Guzzi motorcycle with us here at Lexham couldn't be easier, you can either get a quote online or if you prefer you can call our specialist team for a bespoke quotation. We have been working closely with the iconic and stylish Moto Guzzi (UK) brand as their official insurance partner for many years now offering exclusive low cost rates on new & used models of their popular motorbike range. For those with a vintage Moto Guzzi we also have a specialist low cost scheme designed for classic motorcycles with a host of benefits.
We know when looking for insurance you'll want to get the right cover at the lowest price with a company you can trust, that's why as a leading independant scooter & motorcycle insurance broker with over 15 years experience, we pride ourselves on offering our customers a first class service.
Current Moto Guzzi Models
- V7 III Special
- V7 III Stone
- V7 III Anniversario
- V9 Bobber
- V9 Roamer
- California 1400 Touring
Brief history of Moto Guzzi
Moto Guzzi was thought of between two aircraft pilots & their mechanic serving in the Italian Air Corp during World War I. The names of these people are Carlo Guzzi (Engineer), Giovanni Ravelli (motorcycle racer) & Giorgio Parodi (Finance). Sadly just days after the war ended Ravelli died in an aircraft crash, hence the dedication of the eagle being on the Moto Guzzi logo. Thanks to a loan from Parodi's father, the start of Moto Guzzi began.
Guzzi's first engine design a horizontal single (in many variations) helped set the company for a successful 45 years. During these years Moto Guzzi was extremely successful in Motorcycle racing.
Moto Guzzi went on to have mixed success and a few different owners; last of all was when Aprilia who had owned Moto Guzzi since 2000 was brought out by the Piaggio group in 2004.
Since Piaggio group took over the brand there has been significant investment and the introduction of many new models with the latest including the V7 series, V9 series, California and the MGX-21.
Our customers us!
- 4.35 Average
- 2046 Reviews
- CHRIS BARKERVery helpful and fast to respondPosted 3 days ago
- Chris HallExcellent service in every respect. Good customer service and very pleased all round.Posted 4 days ago
- Driven to Distracti...Quick and effortless to get insured with Lexham, but somewhat taken aback by the bloated cost for comprehensive cover being offered to experienced car license holders. My car no-claims were…Posted 5 days ago
- Sebastian GhetiuI hope in a good relationship between us in the future.Posted 6 days ago
- Idriss Rafhael Luis...GooooooooodPosted 1 week ago
- Iain SimVery good service and competitive rates. Missed out a few personal details eg passing AIM but nothing that affected terms of insurance.Posted 1 week ago
- Kelvin HadleyThe operative I spoke to was helpful above and beyond what I expected.Posted 1 week ago
- Daniel TylerVery helpful and quickPosted 1 week ago
- APOSTOLOS SITZAKISPerfect insurancePosted 1 week ago
- Nick WarrickGood value cycle recovery policy, I think. Online quote invited me to create an account to purchase, which I did. Purchase subsequently failed for one reason or another…Posted 2 weeks ago
- Edgars EninsHad really good quote on my sv650s.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Valentino PascaleVery good staff They done my motorbike insurance very quick Good price tooPosted 2 weeks ago