24hr Claim Line0333 200 4605 Touch to call
Stay calm, keep safe
Many motorists who have been involved in an accident are unsure what to do next,
this maybe because you're in shock or a state of panic, but its important to try and remain calm.
If yourself or anyone else involved in the accident are hurt, call 999 and seek emergency assistance.
Download our FREE client companion app to assist in the event of an accident.
* Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
In the event of an accident
Don't admit responsibilityFor expert help, call us as soon as possible. We'll investigate who caused the accident, so it's important that you don't take responsibility for it, even if you think it was your fault.
Take down the detailsGet as much 'on the spot' information as possible, including the name and contact details of the other driver(s), their vehicle registration number and insurance details (including policy number where possible).
Were there any witnesses?If so try to obtain names, addresses and contact numbers.
Is anyone hurt?If anyone has been injured in the accident, call the emergency services immediately on 999.
Call us ASAPAs soon as it is possible, please ensure you phone our 24hr Claim Line on 0333 200 4605.
Lines are open 24 hours a day, every day.
Our customers us!
- 4.38 Average
- 1423 Reviews
- AnonymousExcellent service from Harriet. Answered all the questions I had about the insurance policy in a clear, easy to understand way. The policy doesn’t have tricky exclusions like other insurance…Posted 19 hours ago
- Yohanna AlzateIt's very good insurancePosted 22 hours ago
- Elliot StephensVery quick and easy to get advice. Highly recommendPosted 23 hours ago
- Thomas Hemming-GuyThey made it quick and easy really good to talk to and easy to understand their feed backPosted 35 minutes ago
- Jack CockellRepeat customer very helpful very friendly thank youPosted 1 hour ago
- Zohar SharifiaQuick and easy process great tel respond great customer service thanksPosted 1 hour ago
- Lesley HobbsCycle recovery gives peace of mind when out ridingPosted 1 hour ago
- Adam CebulaHaven't made a claim yet and i am quite a new rider. have been with the company for a year, they beat all quotes by at least £150 and i…Posted 1 hour ago
- Vinicius SantosGood very good nicePosted 20 hours ago
- JeffVery easy company to deal with, great cover at a great price.Posted 14 hours ago
- Erik YordanovThe good thing is that if u call them, they will answer very quickly. I'm a new driver (biker) and they were the cheapest option (135pm) for 125cc (I'm 17).…Posted 16 hours ago
- Daniel WestExcellent customer service with no hassle, also provides great advice for new riders like myself. Quote was also very competitive.Posted 1 hour ago