1. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
We aim to provide you with a quotation based on the information you have provided to us. It is essential that all information and answers are true and accurate and that you disclose all relevant facts, otherwise any quote obtained and insurance arranged may be invalid.
Before arranging a policy, it is crucial to check that all the information supplied is accurate and complete. You will be sent a Statement of Fact/Proposal form for checking. If any information supplied by you is not correct, it is your responsibility to identify and correct the mistake. If your insurance is invalid, any claim may not be paid and you could be liable for any third party costs in the event of an accident.
It is also important that you read all insurance documents issued to you and ensure that you are aware of the cover, limits and other terms that apply, especially any excess and security requirements. If you have any doubt whether further information is required to be disclosed, or if you have any other query regarding a quote, please contact us before you arrange cover.
2. ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for the security of the computer you use and of access to it.
This website is intended for use of UK residents only. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales.
We try to ensure the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we can accept no liability for any errors or omissions. We reserve the right to add, amend or delete content from the website at any time. Please note this website is for use only by individuals or businesses in relation to their own insurances. We reserve the right to take legal action against any person or company who uses our website and/or services for commercial use or in any other unauthorised manner, including (but not limited to) breach of copyright, processing multiple quotes for other customers or companies, and other organisations checking prices.
3. CALLBACK SERVICE
Our callback services are available during our normal opening times – you may still book one out of hours, we just won’t get back to you until the next working day. Although we will try our best to ring you at the requested slot, we cannot guarantee this (depending on call volumes, internal problems etc). If your query is urgent, we would recommend that you contact us via another method.
If we are having any difficulties, we will contact you at the next available chance or via email, at your provided email address.
If your callback is booked for an evening slot, there is a chance that you will not receive a call from us until the next working day (Again this depends on call volumes and other scenarios).
4. COMPETITIONS AND AFFILIATES
Recommend a friend scheme
- If you’ve been a Lexham Customer for over 3 months you can ‘recommend a friend’ and NOW earn £25 if they take out a policy with us*. If you have been with us under 3 months you can still earn money but it will be our old referral rate of £10 instead.
*You will be paid the referral money once your friends policy is 3 months old.
Discount Links Promotion
Lexham Insurance offers discounted personal motor insurance premiums via website links.
- The value of each discount will be displayed in the advert or ad copy varying from £10 but not exceeding £30.
- Discount promotion does not guarantee a quotation.
- A quotation will be provided with the discount automatically applied (there is no need for a voucher code). The discount deduction will not be visible in the quotation process, though it shall be automatically applied in the quotation(s) provided.
- There is no obligation to take out a policy.
- Only one discount can be applied per motor insurance policy.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, cashback or discounts unless stated otherwise.
- The discount will only be applied to online quotations created directly with Lexham Insurance via the dedicated discount links to lexhaminsurance.co.uk and its quotations site lexhamsecure.co.uk.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with price comparison websites, cashback websites or external quotations sites/facilities.
- The discount link has no cash redemption value.
- Backdating is not available, only valid on quotations created with the discount applied.
- The discount can only be used on a personal moped, scooter, motorcycle, quad or car insurance policy (excludes commercial policies) unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to amend, vary or withdraw discounts and terms and conditions without notice.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over.
Twitter Giveaway Competitions
How to enter: Follow us @LexhamInsurance in some but not all cases RT or Tweet our Giveaway Tweet / Promotion Tweet maybe be required.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Please see individual competition posts for exact end dates of competition/s.
- The winner/s will be selected at random from all entrants; the winner/s will then be contacted via a direct message on twitter. The winner/s will have 6 days to respond with required details in order for the prize to be sent. Please note for the Cycle Show Tickets Competition winners will need to repond within 48 hours in order to claim prize. If no reply is received within that time period, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to another person. The Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded within the allocated time period.
- Where applicable we will make every effort to offer the winner/s the chance of having their preferred size and/or colour, however, this is subject to availability.
- All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Lexham Insurance Consultants Ltd does not accept any liability for claims, losses, expenses whatsoever, arising from or in connection with any of the prizes, transactions or dealing with the Promoter and the Prize Winner except which cannot be excluded by law.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees of Lexham Insurance Consultants Ltd and any other companies associated with supplying the prize.
- By entering the competition, you consent (should you win) to Lexham Insurance Consultants Ltd and any associated companies using your name and any photographs supplied in future marketing material.
Existing Customer Cycle Offer
To qualify for £25 off renewal or Free Personal Accident policy, a cycle insurance policy must be incepted during your current year of insurance. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
We hope you will be satisfied with our service. We endeavour to offer the highest level of service to all our customers but the occasional problem is inevitable, if this occurs then please contact us promptly (details below) and we will aim to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
It is always best to contact us first by telephone regarding any issues, call our call centre on 01379 646 529. Please allow us adequate time to resolve your issue, we aim to sort issues in 24hrs, unfortunately sometimes this is not possible but we will work to sort out the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Photography Copyrights – Lexham Insurance Advertising
Lexham Insurance purchase the rights to use photos in accordance to the photographers specification and restrictions and every effort is made to credit the photographer's images with their own personal watermark. Below we would like to further credit the photographers whose artwork we use.
Ian 'Iggy' Grainger of Scooterlab.uk and 2Commute – The copyright remains solely of scooterlab
Andy Gillard of Scooternova.com - The copyright remains soley of Andy Gillard.
Here at Lexham we also work in hand with some manufacturers who allow us to us their photos on our artwork, these photos are normally made available for dealers and press.
We also purchase photos to use from stock photo website companies for use on our website and/or other artwork, we always endeavour to use photos within their licence.
7. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics to support various Google features in order for us to optimise our website and our marketing. We use the anonymous data collected by Google to explore performances and trends in order to make the best experience we can for our visitors and customers.
We have implemented Google Analytics features for Display Advertising (inc Remarketing).
Using the Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising.
Third Party Vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the internet.
Lexham Insurance and third party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on visitor's interactions on our website. We also use these cookies to report how our ads perform including impressions and interactions in order to improve them and make them more efficient.
We also use data from Google’s Interest-based function to be able to view our audience data, again we do this to optimise our website, ads and online marketing to work as best as possible.
8. DEALER SUPPORT APP
By proceeding to download, install or use this software you are agreeing to our terms and conditions specified below. Lexham Insurance Consultants Ltd (referred herein to as “Lexham Insurance” or “we”) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Lexham Insurance may update, change, add, suspend, cancel, remove or otherwise modify the services offered within this software at any time without prior notice.
Lexham Insurance reserves the right to immediately revoke access to this software, at any time without prior notice.
Lexham Insurance are committed to protecting your privacy and use reasonable security measures to keep client data secure. Any information shared to us via features of this software will be encrypted and protected by SSL. We will keep your information confidential and will not sell or share your data with any third parties.
Loss of earnings
Lexham Insurance will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings resulting from the use or performance of this software.