Latest from the Lexham Blog
The ever tightening emission regulations from the EU are already beginning to effect motorcycles and it seems inevitable that the bikes of the future will be powered by alternative methods to the traditional petrol engine.
Morocco is a place I didn’t really know much about, which I suppose is the main attraction, going into the unknown — isn’t that the spirit of a true adventure?! There is a lot of talk about the Atlas Mountains at the moment in the world of cycle destinations.
Why choose Lexham?
UK Call Centre
First Class Service
Our customers us!
- 4.35 Average
- 1799 Reviews
- CRISTIAN TIMARUVery easy to deal with them!Posted 2 days ago
- David WebbExcellent quick service been with the company for a number of years very happy and friendly staff Thank youPosted 3 days ago
- Darragh AitkenPhoned twice and got straight through to people who could help me, no long wait times and no transfer to three different peoplePosted 5 days ago
- Omar QutaishThank youPosted 5 days ago
- AnonymousReasonable price, but had to call once arranged as a number of items I'd put in on the comparison site clearly hadn't made it onto my insurance schedule (e.g. modifications)Posted 5 days ago
- AnonymousGOOD COMPANY DEALT WITH THE INSURANCE QUICK AND SHARP DEFFO WOULD RECCOMEND FOR OTHER FRIENDS OR FAMILY ON BIKES GOOD PRICES AND ADD ONS PERFECT OR WHAT I NEEDEDPosted 5 days ago
- AnonymousVery quick and easy.Posted 5 days ago
- Robert BrayVery pleasant staff who made the whole process very easy. I much prefer speaking to real people as opposed to computers. I would of scored you a five but I…Posted 5 days ago
- AnonymousCustomer advisor was nice whilst signing up for new a contract over the phone.Posted 5 days ago
- Chris AleyVery quick very easy to set up a policy and very helpful on the phonePosted 6 days ago
- Vadims PlokstsAll fast and easy! ThanksPosted 6 days ago
- rhys evansI have had no negative experience of lexham insurance to date. the price is reasonable and the service is goodPosted 2 weeks ago