Latest from the Lexham Blog
Keeping your own scooter or bike working and reliable isn’t exactly rocket science but there are some things you can do at home to help keep it running and also to keep you safe.
With the roads being wet and dirty this time of year grime and dirt sticks to your bike, this can damage the paint work on your frame and if not protected it can also effect the performance of your bikes component’s.
Why choose Lexham?
UK Call Centre
First Class Service
Our customers us!
- 4.39 Average
- 1330 Reviews
- RhysBeen with a around 10 diffent insurers in my biking career I can say with out a doub lexham is the best thus far 9/10 staff on customer support are…Posted 13 hours ago
- Jose Antonio De Oli...very nice company . i happyPosted 2 hours ago
- Jack SeymourVery helpful advisorPosted 19 hours ago
- Rhys Connerwas advised to take fire and theft as bike s worth is 750 and excess would have been 600 so was pleasedPosted 20 hours ago
- Anonymouseasy and straight forward to set up insurancePosted 21 hours ago
- AnonymousThey listened to all my questions, answered them thoroughly leaving me knowing that I had exactly what I wanted and needed.Posted 21 hours ago
- Dutch Courage Drink...Very cheap compared to all other quotes received for the same level of insurance. Excellent communication routes and easy to deal with.Posted 23 hours ago
- AnonymousWorked with us to obtain the best pricePosted 10 minutes ago
- Thomas RowlandGood professional service.Posted 29 minutes ago
- AnonymousKnowledgeable advisers who helped tailor a quote to my needs while also providing the best price.Posted 30 minutes ago
- Wendy BeadleVery quick and helpful Only broker to actually have the make and model of my bike on line. No annoying call backs simple and straight to the pointPosted 37 minutes ago
- AnonymousQuick answer to phone calls by human!!Posted 15 hours ago