Latest from the Lexham Blog
So there you are – you passed your MOD 2 test – at last you can ride the bike you want! Well done! Just don't forget to keep on top of these 5 bad habits when you're out on the road.
Although scooters were massively popular in the 1960s, and continued to be fashionable into the 90s and beyond, it’s fair to say that there was a peak in the 1980s.
This plan had begun two years earlier when I picked up a copy of The Adventure Motorbiking Handbook by Chris Scott.
Why choose Lexham?
UK Call Centre
First Class Service
Best Deals Direct
Our customers us!
- 4.34 Average
- 2107 Reviews
- Jamie WrightGreat price and professional advice also great service.Posted 3 days ago
- James Clarknever had any problemsPosted 4 days ago
- Derek KingWhen I contacted Lexham Insurance they explained everything possible to help me with selecting the perfect insurance for my needs. Cheapest quote out there and very helpful/friendly staff! Would definitely recommend!Posted 6 days ago
- andrew ogdenInsured my first bike with Lexham. Staff were really helpful and understood my requirements perfectly. Very pleased with the service i recieved.Posted 1 week ago
- AnonymousFair pricesPosted 1 week ago
- Esmond SmithI received my renewal terms by post which were very satisfactory . I renewed my policy over the phone with an extremely helpful employee who improved a condition of the…Posted 2 weeks ago
- Daniel JozsaGreat page. Thank you Lexham i.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Vitali RozenkoVery good and simple.ThanksPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aman YemaneI like all about lexhamPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bruce Jackgood helpful service.more than happy.Posted 2 weeks ago
- SamI had to claim for total loss of my bike, and marble arch who administer lexham's claims were stellar. Everyone I spoke to could get to the information immediately, things…Posted 2 weeks ago
- Mohammad AhmedGood action insurancePosted 2 weeks ago