Latest from the Lexham Blog
Although scooters were massively popular in the 1960s, and continued to be fashionable into the 90s and beyond, it’s fair to say that there was a peak in the 1980s.
This plan had begun two years earlier when I picked up a copy of The Adventure Motorbiking Handbook by Chris Scott.
Why choose Lexham?
UK Call Centre
First Class Service
Best Deals Direct
Our customers us!
- 4.34 Average
- 2065 Reviews
- Adam Knapegreat price & servicePosted 3 days ago
- David DrakeVery good service very pleasedPosted 3 days ago
- Michael RedingtonBRILLIANT!! Quote given was less than half the price of all other quotes given. Needless to say I have taken out the insurance. Had a hiccup with transferring my NCB…Posted 4 days ago
- Andrew WhyattI have always found Lexham Insurance to be helpful. But, the system to renew by telephone is painful at best. I understand that there are legal points and requirements …Posted 4 days ago
- Md Sadek Ahmedi am happy with Lexham Insurance servicePosted 4 days ago
- Scott TaylorVery efficient,easy to renew,cost has come down unlike other insurancePosted 4 days ago
- Walid Al BannaVery good thanksPosted 4 days ago
- Marcos MoreiraMarcos MoreiraPosted 5 days ago
- AnonymousMy experience is based on arranging motorcycle insurance with Lexham for the first time and sorting out my no claims discount/bonus.Posted 5 days ago
- Bahaman AyoubiI really goodPosted 5 days ago
- AnonymousVery goodPosted 5 days ago
- AnonymousAlthough I could of got cheaper insurance from another company..I like to speak to someone I can understand.. Plus the lady was very friendly..Posted 5 days ago