Low Cost Peugeot Scooter Insurance
Getting a quote for your Peugeot Scooter with us couldn't be easier, we have an online quote form available or for those who prefer to phone why not get a quote from one of our specialist team. We are proud to say we have worked officially with Peugeot Scooters UK for some years now and continue to lead the way with low cost insurance quotes on all new and used Peugeot Scooters.
We strive to offer all our customers a first class service and show our excellent reviews rating from reviews.co.uk on our website. Regardless of whether you are just asking questions prior to getting an insurance quote or you need to make a claim, we are here to help you every step of the way, with a UK team ready to take your call, FAQS, alternative contact methods on our website and a 24 hour claims line.
Current Peugeot Models
- Speedfight 4
Brief History of Peugeot Two Wheelers
French vehicle manufacturer Peugeot have been making bikes for well over 100 years, their first motorbike a 198cc machine was presented in 1901. Spring forward to 1934 and Peugeot motorcycles had launced 175cc, 350cc and 500cc motorbikes and also a 100c moped. Over the years Peugeot had many successful releases including the S55 scooter, P103 moped, in 1982 when scooters were again back in fashion Peugeot released the SC and SX series, the first scooters designed with plastic bodywork. Now to modern day and Peugeot remain one of the most popular European Scooter manufacturers with a large range of scooters available including the Speedfight, Satelis, Django and of course the three wheeled Metropolis.
Our customers us!
- 4.38 Average
- 1423 Reviews
- AnonymousExcellent service from Harriet. Answered all the questions I had about the insurance policy in a clear, easy to understand way. The policy doesn’t have tricky exclusions like other insurance…Posted 19 hours ago
- Yohanna AlzateIt's very good insurancePosted 22 hours ago
- Elliot StephensVery quick and easy to get advice. Highly recommendPosted 23 hours ago
- Thomas Hemming-GuyThey made it quick and easy really good to talk to and easy to understand their feed backPosted 35 minutes ago
- Jack CockellRepeat customer very helpful very friendly thank youPosted 1 hour ago
- Zohar SharifiaQuick and easy process great tel respond great customer service thanksPosted 1 hour ago
- Lesley HobbsCycle recovery gives peace of mind when out ridingPosted 1 hour ago
- Adam CebulaHaven't made a claim yet and i am quite a new rider. have been with the company for a year, they beat all quotes by at least £150 and i…Posted 1 hour ago
- Vinicius SantosGood very good nicePosted 20 hours ago
- JeffVery easy company to deal with, great cover at a great price.Posted 14 hours ago
- Erik YordanovThe good thing is that if u call them, they will answer very quickly. I'm a new driver (biker) and they were the cheapest option (135pm) for 125cc (I'm 17).…Posted 16 hours ago
- Daniel WestExcellent customer service with no hassle, also provides great advice for new riders like myself. Quote was also very competitive.Posted 1 hour ago