Low Cost Aprilia Insurance
Getting a quote on your Aprilia scooter or motorcycle with Lexham Insurance couldn't be easier, we have an online quote system so you can get an instant quote and policy without having to pick up the phone or if you prefer to talk through your quotation why not call our team based in the UK who will offer you a bespoke quote to suit you.
We have worked officially with Aprilia and Piaggio Group UK as their insurance partner for over 15 years, offering excellent low cost rates on new and used Aprilia scooters and motorcycles, so you can rest assured we will find the best insurance cover for you.
50cc & 125cc Aprilia Models
- SR 50 R
- SX 50
- RS4 50 Replica
- RS4 125 Replica
- RS 125 My201
- Tuono V4 125
Brief History of Aprilia
Just after World War II Aprilia was founded as a bicycle producer by Cavaliere Alberto Beggio.
When Cavaliere's son Ivano took over the company started to venture into motorcycles by producing mopeds called Colibri, Daniela and Packi. In 1970 they then produced a Motocross bike called the Scarbabeo.
Aprilia may well be known for their fast sports bikes and motorcycle racing but they also have a popular range of scooters and small capacity motorcycles which have been popular for many years. As sports scooters go not many can compete with the Aprilia SR50 R, though the SR50 has been on the market for a few years now, Aprilia continue to evolve this scooter to have the latest market leading spec. Onto learner friendly sports motorcycles and some of the most popular bikes going has to be Aprilia RS series. The latest models are the RS4 50 replica and RS4 125 replica which are now both performance 4 stroke engined machines. The RS series motorbikes continue to be head turners today with their sports styling and racing livery.
Our customers us!
- 4.39 Average
- 1372 Reviews
- James BuchananI was happy that Lexham were willing to insure my much treasured new bicyclePosted 20 hours ago
- Kevin SturrockHad My Motor cycle stolen and every step was advised and the helpful service was 5* even though we got the bike back.Posted 12 hours ago
- William Randallexcellent service / very good quotesPosted 15 hours ago
- Harrison Mattock-Pr...So far so good, very good customer service.Posted 20 hours ago
- Lee WesolowskiVery helpful great communication was a pleasurePosted 22 hours ago
- Martin BotterillPleasent to deal with on the phone professional and genuine.Posted 1 hour ago
- Ryan Aidan SmithNot sure yet as this is my first inc pol but so fare so good essay for my dad to set up for me thanksPosted 12 hours ago
- Christopher MyersExcellent Customer ServicePosted 19 hours ago
- Charlie JonesExcellent customer services no sales pressure and helpful guidance. Very pleasant advisorPosted 19 hours ago
- paul bryantsaved me over £100 on my renewal from mce and the excess was halvedPosted 19 hours ago
- AnonymousCustomer service staff were really helpful and were able to answer any questions I had.Posted 20 hours ago
- Mark Lowriequick and easy ,straight forwardPosted 20 hours ago