Low Cost Aprilia Insurance
Getting a quote on your Aprilia scooter or motorcycle with Lexham Insurance couldn't be easier, we have an online quote system so you can get an instant quote and policy without having to pick up the phone or if you prefer to talk through your quotation why not call our team based in the UK who will offer you a bespoke quote to suit you.
We have worked officially with Aprilia and Piaggio Group UK as their insurance partner for over 15 years, offering excellent low cost rates on new and used Aprilia scooters and motorcycles, so you can rest assured we will find the best insurance cover for you.
50cc & 125cc Aprilia Models
- SR 50 R
- SX 50
- RS4 50 Replica
- RS4 125 Replica
- RS 125 My201
- Tuono V4 125
Brief History of Aprilia
Just after World War II Aprilia was founded as a bicycle producer by Cavaliere Alberto Beggio.
When Cavaliere's son Ivano took over the company started to venture into motorcycles by producing mopeds called Colibri, Daniela and Packi. In 1970 they then produced a Motocross bike called the Scarbabeo.
Aprilia may well be known for their fast sports bikes and motorcycle racing but they also have a popular range of scooters and small capacity motorcycles which have been popular for many years. As sports scooters go not many can compete with the Aprilia SR50 R, though the SR50 has been on the market for a few years now, Aprilia continue to evolve this scooter to have the latest market leading spec. Onto learner friendly sports motorcycles and some of the most popular bikes going has to be Aprilia RS series. The latest models are the RS4 50 replica and RS4 125 replica which are now both performance 4 stroke engined machines. The RS series motorbikes continue to be head turners today with their sports styling and racing livery.
Our customers us!
- 4.36 Average
- 1479 Reviews
- AnonymousIt was great talking over the phone with the sales assistant. She gave me all information I needed to make sure I was fully cover and to choose the best…Posted 18 hours ago
- Andrea MainardiGreat customer service over the phone. Patient and kind operators.Posted 21 hours ago
- AnonymousSo much easier doing everything on line and not having to speak to someone who will try to sell you something elsePosted 55 minutes ago
- Nicole JanceyVery good quote and very good service from phone conversationPosted 1 hour ago
- Kieran SherringtonGood service, reasonable price, lovely and very helpful staff member I spoke with, overall good experiencePosted 3 hours ago
- Norman KerrDealing with insurance companies can be problematic, not so at Lexham. Their customer service is superb. Dealing with the issues at hand, not trying to get more money from you…Posted 5 hours ago
- AnonymousI thought the insurance offered the right deal for mePosted 15 hours ago
- Will DavisThe man I spoke to wasn't exactly rude but he wasn't exactly friendly either. A bit brusque and no nonsense. Made my feel a bit awkward when I was trying…Posted 17 hours ago
- Jaroslav BoganI’ve found it easy to insure my motorcyclePosted 17 hours ago
- Gari CrossTo be totally honest prior to searching for insurance for my scooter Lexham was a new name to me but it turned out to be a name I will use…Posted 19 hours ago
- Stephen RapleyLexham kept my insurance nice and low.Posted 19 hours ago
- RAFAEL ALVESIt is very good to be with the insurer lexham great professionalsPosted 20 hours ago