Low Cost Aprilia Insurance
Getting a quote on your Aprilia scooter or motorcycle with Lexham Insurance couldn't be easier, we have an online quote system so you can get an instant quote and policy without having to pick up the phone or if you prefer to talk through your quotation why not call our team based in the UK who will offer you a bespoke quote to suit you.
We have worked officially with Aprilia and Piaggio Group UK as their insurance partner for over 15 years, offering excellent low cost rates on new and used Aprilia scooters and motorcycles, so you can rest assured we will find the best insurance cover for you.
50cc & 125cc Aprilia Models
- SR 50 R
- SX 50
- RS4 50 Replica
- RS4 125 Replica
- RS 125 My201
- Tuono V4 125
Brief History of Aprilia
Just after World War II Aprilia was founded as a bicycle producer by Cavaliere Alberto Beggio.
When Cavaliere's son Ivano took over the company started to venture into motorcycles by producing mopeds called Colibri, Daniela and Packi. In 1970 they then produced a Motocross bike called the Scarbabeo.
Aprilia may well be known for their fast sports bikes and motorcycle racing but they also have a popular range of scooters and small capacity motorcycles which have been popular for many years. As sports scooters go not many can compete with the Aprilia SR50 R, though the SR50 has been on the market for a few years now, Aprilia continue to evolve this scooter to have the latest market leading spec. Onto learner friendly sports motorcycles and some of the most popular bikes going has to be Aprilia RS series. The latest models are the RS4 50 replica and RS4 125 replica which are now both performance 4 stroke engined machines. The RS series motorbikes continue to be head turners today with their sports styling and racing livery.
Our customers us!
- 4.41 Average
- 1240 Reviews
- AnonymousOne of the cheapest one. Very easy to get it. Very helpfull communication on phone. I recommend for everyone.Posted 2 hours ago
- AnonymousEasy to use. Direct talk with an agent helped. The website was very good and the insurance cost was at a very competitive ratePosted 12 hours ago
- Zsolt HubicsakVery good pricePosted 2 hours ago
- Simon HodgeYour Company is reliable but one thing I disagree with is the 2% extra you charge on my credit card as it goes though the same as a debit card…Posted 13 hours ago
- Katie PurvisSpoke to both an English man & lady so easy to understand, gave me a great price for my daughters moped insurance, lovely & chatty, documents sent instantly whilst still…Posted 13 hours ago
- James HaydonVery helpful and polite people to deal with, that's why I stick with them for my motorcycle insurance.Posted 13 hours ago
- Colin LockhartThe person I spoke to was very good and explained everything about my policy in detail.Posted 16 hours ago
- Ashley HansonQuick n easy no hasslePosted 23 hours ago
- Philip TrimExcellent customer service even when a minor error were made they still honoured what they said, this is a sign of excellent customer service. Highly recommended.Posted 40 minutes ago
- Graham EdwardsAnswered quickly and helpedPosted 4 hours ago
- reginald lockKept to their original pricePosted 4 hours ago
- Lachlan CoultonGrate place for bike insurancePosted 5 hours ago