Low Cost Aprilia Insurance
Getting a quote on your Aprilia scooter or motorcycle with Lexham Insurance couldn't be easier, we have an online quote system so you can get an instant quote and policy without having to pick up the phone or if you prefer to talk through your quotation why not call our team based in the UK who will offer you a bespoke quote to suit you.
We have worked officially with Aprilia and Piaggio Group UK as their insurance partner for over 15 years, offering excellent low cost rates on new and used Aprilia scooters and motorcycles, so you can rest assured we will find the best insurance cover for you.
50cc & 125cc Aprilia Models
- SR 50 R
- SX 50
- RS4 50 Replica
- RS4 125 Replica
- RS 125 My201
- Tuono V4 125
Brief History of Aprilia
Just after World War II Aprilia was founded as a bicycle producer by Cavaliere Alberto Beggio.
When Cavaliere's son Ivano took over the company started to venture into motorcycles by producing mopeds called Colibri, Daniela and Packi. In 1970 they then produced a Motocross bike called the Scarbabeo.
Aprilia may well be known for their fast sports bikes and motorcycle racing but they also have a popular range of scooters and small capacity motorcycles which have been popular for many years. As sports scooters go not many can compete with the Aprilia SR50 R, though the SR50 has been on the market for a few years now, Aprilia continue to evolve this scooter to have the latest market leading spec. Onto learner friendly sports motorcycles and some of the most popular bikes going has to be Aprilia RS series. The latest models are the RS4 50 replica and RS4 125 replica which are now both performance 4 stroke engined machines. The RS series motorbikes continue to be head turners today with their sports styling and racing livery.
Our customers us!
- 4.38 Average
- 1405 Reviews
- Daniel WestExcellent customer service with no hassle, also provides great advice for new riders like myself. Quote was also very competitive.Posted 1 hour ago
- Simon ParkerHelpful and friendly staff, explained everything i asked and generally found them easy to deal with.Posted 22 hours ago
- Anthony WainEase of renewal, excellent friendly servicePosted 1 hour ago
- Daniel SalmonReally Good Customer service. And was cheap as wellPosted 16 hours ago
- Joanna RoweThey made renewing my moped insurance easyPosted 3 hours ago
- Carla JacksonThe quote we were given was the best by a mile. The service recieved was both quick & efficient. The whole process was simple & straightforward.Posted 5 hours ago
- Patrick SmithLexham gave me a decent price which i was happy with, No hassle no fussPosted 13 hours ago
- Gordon MarshVery easy to get my imported Lambretta insured, even though the registration number didn't appear on the insurance database, would recommend Lexham...Posted 15 hours ago
- Anonymousvery easy to setup a quotePosted 16 hours ago
- William Robertsvery goodPosted 17 hours ago
- Anonymouscheap and amazing staffPosted 18 hours ago
- Gregg WoodsExplained details of the policy cover and the queries I raised to my satisfaction.Posted 18 hours ago