Low Cost Aprilia Insurance
Getting a quote on your Aprilia scooter or motorcycle with Lexham Insurance couldn't be easier, we have an online quote system so you can get an instant quote and policy without having to pick up the phone or if you prefer to talk through your quotation why not call our team based in the UK who will offer you a bespoke quote to suit you.
We have worked officially with Aprilia and Piaggio Group UK as their insurance partner for over 15 years, offering excellent low cost rates on new and used Aprilia scooters and motorcycles, so you can rest assured we will find the best insurance cover for you.
50cc & 125cc Aprilia Models
- SR 50 R
- SX 50
- RS4 50 Replica
- RS4 125 Replica
- RS 125 My201
- Tuono V4 125
Brief History of Aprilia
Just after World War II Aprilia was founded as a bicycle producer by Cavaliere Alberto Beggio.
When Cavaliere's son Ivano took over the company started to venture into motorcycles by producing mopeds called Colibri, Daniela and Packi. In 1970 they then produced a Motocross bike called the Scarbabeo.
Aprilia may well be known for their fast sports bikes and motorcycle racing but they also have a popular range of scooters and small capacity motorcycles which have been popular for many years. As sports scooters go not many can compete with the Aprilia SR50 R, though the SR50 has been on the market for a few years now, Aprilia continue to evolve this scooter to have the latest market leading spec. Onto learner friendly sports motorcycles and some of the most popular bikes going has to be Aprilia RS series. The latest models are the RS4 50 replica and RS4 125 replica which are now both performance 4 stroke engined machines. The RS series motorbikes continue to be head turners today with their sports styling and racing livery.
Our customers us!
- 4.35 Average
- 2046 Reviews
- CHRIS BARKERVery helpful and fast to respondPosted 3 days ago
- Chris HallExcellent service in every respect. Good customer service and very pleased all round.Posted 4 days ago
- Driven to Distracti...Quick and effortless to get insured with Lexham, but somewhat taken aback by the bloated cost for comprehensive cover being offered to experienced car license holders. My car no-claims were…Posted 5 days ago
- Sebastian GhetiuI hope in a good relationship between us in the future.Posted 6 days ago
- Idriss Rafhael Luis...GooooooooodPosted 1 week ago
- Iain SimVery good service and competitive rates. Missed out a few personal details eg passing AIM but nothing that affected terms of insurance.Posted 1 week ago
- Kelvin HadleyThe operative I spoke to was helpful above and beyond what I expected.Posted 1 week ago
- Daniel TylerVery helpful and quickPosted 1 week ago
- APOSTOLOS SITZAKISPerfect insurancePosted 1 week ago
- Nick WarrickGood value cycle recovery policy, I think. Online quote invited me to create an account to purchase, which I did. Purchase subsequently failed for one reason or another…Posted 2 weeks ago
- Edgars EninsHad really good quote on my sv650s.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Valentino PascaleVery good staff They done my motorbike insurance very quick Good price tooPosted 2 weeks ago