Low Cost Piaggio Scooter Insurance
Getting a quote on your Piaggio Scooter couldn't be easier, you can get a quote online or alternatively you can phone and get a quote from one of our specialist staff based in the UK. We know how important it is to get the right insurance cover for the lowest price so that's why we offer a fully bespoke quotation in order to offer you the best price & cover possible. As the Official Insurance Partner of Piaggio UK and providers we pride ourselves on offering low cost deals on all new and used Piaggio Mopeds, Scooter and MP3s. Whether you have a classic for the weekend or a brand new scooter for commuting, we will be able to provide you with the right deal.
Brief History of Piaggio
Piaggio was founded in 1884 by Rinaldo Piaggio, to produce locomotives and railway carriages, then during World War I the company focused on producing aircraft.
Then after the war Rinaldo Piaggio's son Enrico, decided to aim the company at a new market and to help Italy's urgent need for a modern and affordable mode of transportation. The idea was to design an inexpensive vehicle for the masses.
It was in 1946 when the breakthrough occured in the form of the Vespa. Since then Piaggio has evolved to be one of the biggest two wheeled manufacturers in Europe.
Most recently Piaggio has once again led the way with the introduction in 2006 of the MP3 revolutionary designed 3 wheeler, currently available as 300cc and 500cc models.
Our customers us!
- 4.35 Average
- 2046 Reviews
- CHRIS BARKERVery helpful and fast to respondPosted 3 days ago
- Chris HallExcellent service in every respect. Good customer service and very pleased all round.Posted 4 days ago
- Driven to Distracti...Quick and effortless to get insured with Lexham, but somewhat taken aback by the bloated cost for comprehensive cover being offered to experienced car license holders. My car no-claims were…Posted 5 days ago
- Sebastian GhetiuI hope in a good relationship between us in the future.Posted 6 days ago
- Idriss Rafhael Luis...GooooooooodPosted 1 week ago
- Iain SimVery good service and competitive rates. Missed out a few personal details eg passing AIM but nothing that affected terms of insurance.Posted 1 week ago
- Kelvin HadleyThe operative I spoke to was helpful above and beyond what I expected.Posted 1 week ago
- Daniel TylerVery helpful and quickPosted 1 week ago
- APOSTOLOS SITZAKISPerfect insurancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Nick WarrickGood value cycle recovery policy, I think. Online quote invited me to create an account to purchase, which I did. Purchase subsequently failed for one reason or another…Posted 2 weeks ago
- Edgars EninsHad really good quote on my sv650s.Posted 2 weeks ago
- Valentino PascaleVery good staff They done my motorbike insurance very quick Good price tooPosted 2 weeks ago