Low Cost Yamaha Scooter & Motorcycle Insurance
Here at Lexham Insurance we offer highly competitive insurance quotes for all models of new and used Yamaha's including Mopeds, Scooters, Motorcycles and Quads. Getting a quote with Lexham is simple; you can get a full quote online or over the phone with one of our specialist insurance staff. We pride ourselves on offering a first class service to our customers and proudly display our excellent review rating for all to see.
We have worked officially with Yamaha UK for over 15 years offering exclusive insurance deals on all models of Scooters & Motorcycles; from 50cc Scooters such as the popular and sporty Aerox R to the darkside of the Hyper Naked MT motorcycle series. With our extensive knowledge and relationship with Yamaha we have been successful in leading the way in low cost bespoke insurance for many years.
Yamaha Scooter Range
- Aerox R
- Neo's 4
Brief History of Yamaha Motors
Yamaha Motor Company, the motorcycle division of Yamaha was established 1955. Their first motorcycle was the YA-1, a single cylinder machine which went on to have great racing success. Into the 60s and Yamaha continued to flourish with their 2-stroke motorcycle racing, which saw their first international race win at the Belgium GP (250cc class). Over the years Yamaha Motor has grown and grown, their motorcycle racing success has continued in many racing disciplines, with arguably their most famous of recent times being their MotoGP racing team. On a commercial level and Yamaha are one of the worlds biggest motorcycle brands offering a large selection of scooters & motorcycles ranging from the learner friendly Neo's 4 50cc scooter up to the powerful YZF-R1 Supersport motorcycle.
Our customers us!
- 4.38 Average
- 1423 Reviews
- AnonymousExcellent service from Harriet. Answered all the questions I had about the insurance policy in a clear, easy to understand way. The policy doesn’t have tricky exclusions like other insurance…Posted 19 hours ago
- Yohanna AlzateIt's very good insurancePosted 22 hours ago
- Elliot StephensVery quick and easy to get advice. Highly recommendPosted 23 hours ago
- Thomas Hemming-GuyThey made it quick and easy really good to talk to and easy to understand their feed backPosted 35 minutes ago
- Jack CockellRepeat customer very helpful very friendly thank youPosted 1 hour ago
- Zohar SharifiaQuick and easy process great tel respond great customer service thanksPosted 1 hour ago
- Lesley HobbsCycle recovery gives peace of mind when out ridingPosted 1 hour ago
- Adam CebulaHaven't made a claim yet and i am quite a new rider. have been with the company for a year, they beat all quotes by at least £150 and i…Posted 1 hour ago
- Vinicius SantosGood very good nicePosted 20 hours ago
- JeffVery easy company to deal with, great cover at a great price.Posted 14 hours ago
- Erik YordanovThe good thing is that if u call them, they will answer very quickly. I'm a new driver (biker) and they were the cheapest option (135pm) for 125cc (I'm 17).…Posted 16 hours ago
- Daniel WestExcellent customer service with no hassle, also provides great advice for new riders like myself. Quote was also very competitive.Posted 1 hour ago