Low Cost Yamaha Scooter & Motorcycle Insurance
Here at Lexham Insurance we offer highly competitive insurance quotes for all models of new and used Yamaha's including Mopeds, Scooters, Motorcycles and Quads. Getting a quote with Lexham is simple; you can get a full quote online or over the phone with one of our specialist insurance staff. We pride ourselves on offering a first class service to our customers and proudly display our excellent review rating for all to see.
We have worked officially with Yamaha UK for over 15 years offering exclusive insurance deals on all models of Scooters & Motorcycles; from 50cc Scooters such as the popular and sporty Aerox R to the darkside of the Hyper Naked MT motorcycle series. With our extensive knowledge and relationship with Yamaha we have been successful in leading the way in low cost bespoke insurance for many years.
Yamaha Scooter Range
- Aerox R
- Neo's 4
Brief History of Yamaha Motors
Yamaha Motor Company, the motorcycle division of Yamaha was established 1955. Their first motorcycle was the YA-1, a single cylinder machine which went on to have great racing success. Into the 60s and Yamaha continued to flourish with their 2-stroke motorcycle racing, which saw their first international race win at the Belgium GP (250cc class). Over the years Yamaha Motor has grown and grown, their motorcycle racing success has continued in many racing disciplines, with arguably their most famous of recent times being their MotoGP racing team. On a commercial level and Yamaha are one of the worlds biggest motorcycle brands offering a large selection of scooters & motorcycles ranging from the learner friendly Neo's 4 50cc scooter up to the powerful YZF-R1 Supersport motorcycle.
Our customers us!
- 4.35 Average
- 2046 Reviews
- CHRIS BARKERVery helpful and fast to respondPosted 1 day ago
- Chris HallExcellent service in every respect. Good customer service and very pleased all round.Posted 2 days ago
- Driven to Distracti...Quick and effortless to get insured with Lexham, but somewhat taken aback by the bloated cost for comprehensive cover being offered to experienced car license holders. My car no-claims were…Posted 3 days ago
- Sebastian GhetiuI hope in a good relationship between us in the future.Posted 4 days ago
- Idriss Rafhael Luis...GooooooooodPosted 6 days ago
- Iain SimVery good service and competitive rates. Missed out a few personal details eg passing AIM but nothing that affected terms of insurance.Posted 1 week ago
- Kelvin HadleyThe operative I spoke to was helpful above and beyond what I expected.Posted 1 week ago
- Daniel TylerVery helpful and quickPosted 1 week ago
- APOSTOLOS SITZAKISPerfect insurancePosted 1 week ago
- Nick WarrickGood value cycle recovery policy, I think. Online quote invited me to create an account to purchase, which I did. Purchase subsequently failed for one reason or another…Posted 1 week ago
- Edgars EninsHad really good quote on my sv650s.Posted 1 week ago
- Valentino PascaleVery good staff They done my motorbike insurance very quick Good price tooPosted 1 week ago