Latest from the Lexham Blog
The summer season has taken a long time to arrive this year, midsummer's day has been and gone but the sunny days are finally starting to arrive! Some people ride all year round in any weather but, if like me your bike or scooter tends to be put away while waiting for the sunshine to bring you out of hibernation, there's some important checks you should carry out to make sure your bike is ready to go after its time in storage.
So there you are – you passed your MOD 2 test – at last you can ride the bike you want! Well done! Just don't forget to keep on top of these 5 bad habits when you're out on the road.
Why choose Lexham?
UK Call Centre
First Class Service
Best Deals Direct
Our customers us!
- 4.33 Average
- 2193 Reviews
- AnonymousPleasant and quick and easy experience, best price and very informativePosted 2 days ago
- AnonymousEverything fast and very efficientlyPosted 3 days ago
- Mariane Nettoit is a very good and cheap insurance.Posted 4 days ago
- Jack QuantrellVery helpful and got a policy set up in no time.Posted 4 days ago
- Anthony MoretonI have asked for quotes and arranged insurance through Lexham on more than one occasion, and they are a pleasure to deal with. I have spoken to several different…Posted 5 days ago
- Alan WarwickGood price to many clausesPosted 5 days ago
- AnonymousEasy to use and good value.Posted 5 days ago
- Joel CollumbineStill waiting for updated policy computing to college we rang about last week could you please send to the I pad thank youPosted 5 days ago
- Mark ThorpeGreat price . Easy to use . Having not ridden for years they were very helpful. Hopefully I don't need you,Posted 5 days ago
- Mostafa MohamedIt’s good and cheapPosted 6 days ago
- Jose Figuerras-Bene...Best insurance going very helpful staff and very cheap with amazing coverPosted 6 days ago
- Stephen AmosVery good seems to be a more personal service then I have experienced elsewhere ,ok so you have to wait a little while for someone to answer the phones but…Posted 6 days ago