Latest from the Lexham Blog
As my regular blog readers will know by now I am not based in the UK, so it will come to no surpise to you that I have lost touch of what are the right races to take part in on my return to the UK.
For the weekend of 15th and 16th July there will be a buzz and smell of 2-stroke in the air around Blakemere Village as scooter enthusiasts in their thousands will flock to the Mid Cheshire Scooter Rally.
You don’t have to look far to see that Electric Cycles or E Bikes and Pedelecs as they are also known are having an ever increasing position on the cycle market, their popularity is growing, they are evolving and becoming even more desirable.
Why choose Lexham?
UK Call Centre
First Class Service
Our customers us!
- 4.41 Average
- 1026 Reviews
- Chris PageLexham have been affordable and understanding given my insurance history - brilliant and reliable customer service that are understanding of the way bikers modify bikes etc.Posted 17 hours ago
- Joshua HeeneyCovers exactly what you need and at a reasonable cost.Posted 4 days ago
- Maurice DruryMost helpful would like to use againPosted 1 week ago
- Francisco Teixeiralexham insurance has a great service, but I think they should have a team working on weekends to be able to help their clients in their problems. thank youPosted 1 week ago
- Richard GibbensQuick and easy, friendly phone call to set up the insurance. £15 a year puts your mind at rest straight away to cycle as far and as freely as you…Posted 1 week ago
- Sandor PappQuick and easy, and good costumer services !Posted 1 week ago
- Kray WaldronThankyou so much for making things quick and simple, we will be recommending you. Good price too!!Posted 1 week ago
- Mark GibbonsQuick no fuss and sent me paper copies of the documents.Posted 1 week ago
- Jason WinstanleyVery helpful and explained the policy very well.Posted 1 week ago
- Mark ToveyWhat a refreshing experiencePosted 1 week ago
- Nathan WealleansVery friendly staff and great customer service. Cheap on insurance and would recommend them to anyone. Would be even better if you were to ring insurance holders every 2-3 month to…Posted 1 week ago
- Thomas McMunnThe woman that handled my insurance was perfectly polite. Would recommendPosted 1 week ago